KneeDeepInCode is a 99% self-taught programmer, technician, and technology consultant, with a focus on programming games and small utility applications.
They also like to make silly digital videos and share them on YouTube.
Their favorite video games are "Half-Life" by Valve Software, "Doom" by id Software and "Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor" and "Blood" by Monolith Productions. (had fun with "Blood: Fresh Supply" too!)
- Derelict Division (science-fiction comedy web comic)
- Eye For An Eye (video game, dgafTech-based)
- dgafTech (C# game engine, hosted here: https://github.com/dgafTech/dgafTechEngine) (Website: https://dgaftech.com)
- Tilda (C-style, interpreted programming and scripting language with similarities to C# and PHP)
- The Hatted Hackers and The Computer Graveyard (comedy stick-figure and pixel drawing web comic)
- PixelPetPals Desktop and Portable (virtual pet 'Tamigotchi'-esque app in C#)
- 2DMaze Left Turn First Maze Solver and .2dm 2DMaze file format (C#)
- WebbyOS (how-not to OS UI project but within a web browser entirely)
- The XATT File Formats Project ('XML ALL The Things')
- MassBrowserView (completely free to use mass browser test, powered by virtualization, PHP, and donations)
My Computers / Devices
Dell Inspiron 15 5567
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U dual-core quad-thread 2.70GHz
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 (2400MHz)
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 M445 4GB Dedicated VRAM + Intel HD Graphics 620
- HDD: none
- SSD: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATAIII SSD
- SND: Realtek HD Audio
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 x64
Huawei Nexus 6P
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8994 octa-core 1.25GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 430
- HDD: 32GB internal storage
- SSD: none
- SND: ???
- OS: Android 10 (PixelExperience)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 quad-core 1.10GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 304
- HDD: 8GB internal storage
- SSD: none
- SND: ???
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo Go
Nintendo 3DS XL (first-gen)
- STUFF: It's got stuff and stuff.
Sony Walkman MP3 Player NWZ-B183F
- HDD: 4GB
- Follow my GitHub projects at: https://github.com/KneeDeepInCode
- Follow this website's development at: https://github.com/KneeDeepInCode/kneedeepincode.github.io & at https://github.com/kneedeepincode/kneedeepincode-mksite
- dgafTech website: https://dgaftech.com.
- The Hatted Hackers (web comic)
- Derelict Division (web comic)
If you want to find me
I'll be in my computer room
Just wondering where the hell all the love has gone
Knee deep in code and playing Doom in the dark
And thinking "damn, damn, damn!"